The website at www.hpoolprint.co.uk, is owned and operated by Connoisseur Crafts Limited. We are registered in England under company number 04717223 and our registered office is at Brewsters, 2a Station Road, West Boldon, Co. Durham and trading from Unit 9, Enterprise Centre, Brougham Terrace, Hartlepool TS24 8EY. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Connoisseur Crafts Ltd are the data controller.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you create an account or make a purchase, you may provide your name, address, email address, telephone number and company name.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including when you engage in a “Live Chat” on our site, respond to our marketing communications, enter our competitions, complete our voluntary surveys or report a problem with our site.
- Your email address when you subscribe to receive information about Hpoolprint News, offers and competitions.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you order from us and to carry out our obligations and exercise our rights arising from those orders.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our site and/or our products and services.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Storing Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and therefore sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Payments on our Site
Disclosing Your Information
- We may disclose your personal data to our sub-contractors and other suppliers and service providers who we engage to assist with our administrative or business functions and to deal with any other matters in connection with our site, our products and services and any agreements we enter into with you.
- We may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness where this is a condition of us entering into an agreement with you.
iii. We may disclose your personal data to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may disclose your personal data to advertisers and advertising networks that require annonymised data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 women aged 18-30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in a particular location). We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If Hpoolprint or any member of the Group, or substantially all of its or their assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its or their customers may be one of the transferred assets.
vii. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Connoisseur Crafts Ltd or any member of the Group or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Links
Opting Out of Marketing
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any personal data that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of GBP 10.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to us at the address below.